1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
3. Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Coca-Cola FEMSA shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be Coca-Cola FEMSA partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Coca-Cola FEMSA has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, Coca-Cola FEMSA can not be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
8. Coca-Cola FEMSA requires‘ any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
(*) Cookie: small archive put into your PC to keep track of moves within the websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.
1. Coca-Cola FEMSA does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
2. The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Coca-Cola FEMSA, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
5. Coca-Cola FEMSA does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company‘s Risk Factors.
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Coca-Cola FEMSA or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.